Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Sunday, June 07, 2009

KMart's Super Double Sale is Back!!

A ton of Kmarts are doing the Double Coupon sale (up to $2.00) again this week...including our Iron Mountain, MI store! One bummer is that they changed it so that it is a limit of 10 coupons per customer per day!! I plan on looking through my coupons to see what the best use of my 10 coupons is...I got so many things free or almost free the last time they did this!!

Go to My Frugal Adventures to see this "complete" list that Charlene put together of all of the free and/or cheap stuff you can get with the double coupons this week!!

3 comments:

mommymular said...

Don't forget to print off your $5 off $50 coupon!

The Spend Freely Mama said...

Thanks mommymular! I didn't think to mention it with the new limit of "10 coupons" per customer...however, I have heard that some stores (like ours) were not enforcing that...

Charlene said...

Thank you for the link! Hope you had a great trip!

Post a Comment