Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My K-Mart Shopping Trip

I posted here about how K-Mart is having their Super Double Coupons again this week (up to $2.00 = $4.00 off!). The new limit is 10 coupons per customer, but I have had some people say that their store has told them they are not enforcing that limit...call your store to find out.


Here are some of the great things that I got:


I took a picture of my "prize purchase" - they had these bags of Starbucks Coffee on sale:
$4.49
- $3.00 ($1.50 coupon from Coupons.com)
= $1.49 after doubled coupon!!
* I came back and printed another coupon off...will try to go back before double coupons are done and get another package!

Three Father's Day Cards
$1.99 each
- $4.00 ($2.00 coupons hanging in the card aisle for $2.00/3...they said not to be doubled, so I was just planning on getting $2.00 off, but it actually doubled at the register!!
= $1.99 for three cards!!

St. Ives Face Wash
$1.74 (On Clearance at the end of the aisle from $6.99)
- $2.00 ($1.00 coupon from recent insert doubled)
= Free after doubled coupon!

Balmex
$4.99
- $4.00 ($2.00 coupon from recent home mailer doubled)
= $ .99 after doubled coupon!

Edge Shaving Gel
$1.99
- $1.50 ($ .75 coupon from recent insert doubled)
= $ .49 after doubled coupon!

Huggies Diapers
$9.99
- $4.00 ($2.00 coupon from recent home mailer doubled)
= $5.99 after doubled coupon!!

Trident Gum
$1.19
- $1.50 ($ .75 coupon from recent insert doubled)
= Free after doubled coupon!!

*Plus, they had an aisle of toys on clearance...I try to shop throughout the year for birthday presents, Christmas presents, etc, and I picked up a $15.00 toy for $3.00 - will make a great birthday present!! Note: I try to set a goal of not buying any presents that are not at least 75% off...it doesn't always happen, but by shopping throughout the year, I can do it most of the time!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment