Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Saturday, June 13, 2009

THIS Is Why Coupon-Collecting Is Worth It...

I really think that even if I only collected coupons for these Kmart Double Coupon days, it would be worth it...I made my second trip to Kmart today before the end of the Double Coupon sale, and I am so glad I did!!

This is my favorite deal:

Electrasol Finish Dishwasher Tablets, 32 ct.
$6.99/2 (On Sale for Buy One, Get One Free)
- $4.00 (I had 2 printable coupons here for $1.00 off each, doubled to $2.00 off)
= $1.50 each after coupons and sale!!

Here are a few of the other deals I found:

Dial Liquid Hand Soap
$1.59
- $1.10 ($ .55 coupon doubled)
= $ .49 each after doubled coupon!!

Edge Shaving Gel
$1.99
- $2.00 ($1.00 Printable Coupon Doubled)
= Free after doubled coupon!!

Men's Degree Deodorant
$2.69
- $2.00 ($1.00 coupon doubled)
= $ .69 after doubled coupon!!

Wishbone Italian Dressing
$1.99
- 2.00 ($1.00/2 coupon doubled)
= $ .99 each after doubled coupon!!

Lipton Cold Brew Tea Bags
$1.99
- $1.00 ($ .50 coupon doubled)
= $1.00 after doubled coupon!!

*Then, when my receipt printed out, the Catalina machine printed out a coupon for $3.00 off my next purchase, so I bought two packs of Huggies diapers:

Huggies Diapers - 2 packs
$19.99
- $4.00 ($2.00 coupon doubled)
- $3.00 ($1.50 coupon doubled)
- $3.00 (Store coupon that printed out with my receipt)
= $5.00 each after store coupon and doubled coupons!!

1 comments:

Jones Family said...

Unfortunately our Kmart's here in Greenville have not participated in the double coupons thing the last 2 times...I keep waiting though!!!

Post a Comment