Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Question For You

*Update: I think that I have fixed the problem for the most part...thank you all for your comments. Let's see how it goes the next couple of days...

I got an e-mail from a reader lately that wanted me to know that the e-mail updates from my blog always arrive in her e-mail the day after they were posted. This is a problem since many of the "deals" I post about are time-sensitive, and are already expired the day after I post them.

I have looked at my settings to try to figure out why this is happening, but have not been able to come up with a solution yet.

In the meantime, I am wondering if this is happening to others of you as well. If it is, could you please leave a comment below (one way or another) so I can know?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I use Google Reader. I am notified as soon as you post.

Anonymous said...

I also receive the emails the day after you post. I just try to remember to check your blog in evening so I stay current. :-)

The Kinards said...

The email is usually a good time after you post on your site!

Debbie Griffin said...

I have you in my google reader as well so I get them pretty quickly after you post.

Anonymous said...

I get it a day after you post it.

Anonymous said...

I also get the e-mails the day after you post on your site.

Anonymous said...

I also get them the day after you post them

Post a Comment