Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Friday, July 10, 2009

My Deals From Yesterday

I had a very kind friend who volunteered to babysit for me so I could go grocery shopping last night. I had so much fun between the deals I found at K Mart and Walmart! Of course, I already told you about the toy deals here, but here are a few of the other deals I got:

K Mart

Huggies and Pampers diapers
$5.99 (After doubled $2.00 off coupons)

Huggies Wipes
$ .99 (After doubled $1.00 off coupons)

Bic Soleil Razors
FREE (After $3.00 off coupon - razor was in the clearance section)

Pantene Full & Thick Shampoo
FREE (After doubled $2.00 off coupon)

Suave Body Wash
$1.00 each (After doubled $1.00 off coupon)

Clean & Clear
$ .19 (After doubled $2.00 off coupon)

Kids' Crest Toothpaste
$ .50 (After doubled $ .75 off coupon)

*Here's a great tip from a reader: Look around while you are shopping for K Mart Store coupons...you can combine these with your doubled manufacturer coupons for even better deals! They won't double the K Mart coupon, but you can stack it with the manufacturer coupon for the same item!

Walmart

Nestle Pure Life Purified Water - 6 Packs
FREE - located up in the Dollar Section of the store. (Go here for a coupon for $1.00 off)

Eggo Bake Shop Products
$ .94 (After $1.00 off coupon here.)

*Our local Walmart has been having a great aisle of clearance items...I picked up some great birthday party gifts for just $ .25 - $3.00!! Also, the ice cream has been really cheap!
Then, to top my evening off, I took my survey receipt from Arby's through the drive-thru for a FREE Beef and Cheddar! Don't throw away those receipts!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment