Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Why Get Free Samples?


I LOVE free stuff! Especially USEABLE free stuff - that's why I am always telling you about the free samples that you can sign up for around the web.
However, I have not always loved these free samples. I used to think that free samples were only good for cluttering up my bathroom drawers and kitchen cabinets.
When I began my journey to start saving my family money on our grocery budget, I realized that free samples are actually very valuable items. Here's why:

1. First of all, the most obvious reason: it will save you money on your toiletry purchases. I have gone several months using deodorant, toothpaste and shampoo samples that I have received...making it unnecessary for me to buy those things at the store.

2. Many times the free samples come with coupons for their products. I have received some of my favorite coupons in the mail with the samples...especially diapers coupons!

3. It is just plain FUN to get free stuff to try in the mail. I really enjoy trying out different kinds of shampoo, make-up, cereals, etc. that I would not normally purchase. My kids love it too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment