Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Friday, July 10, 2009

Toy Clearance Going On at K-Mart!!

*Update: Thanks to Anonymous for commenting...I had the wrong link up for the K Mart toy coupon, but it should be corrected now. This one does not expire until 8/31/09.

I usually only blog during my children's nap time in the afternoon, but I HAD to get on here this morning and let you know about the TOY CLEARANCE going on at K-Mart right now!!

They have a lot of their toys on clearance - they have some "clearance" sections of toys, but they also have various toys scattered throughout the toy aisles with yellow clearance stickers - then they are giving an EXTRA 50% off all the clearance toys!!

I got some amazing deals on toys for Christmas presents (got my son's Christmas shopping totally done), and got some great birthday party gifts ($ .75 - $1.00 each!!).

To make the deal even sweeter, there is this coupon for $5.00 off a $20.00 toy purchase right now!

Also, K-Mart has a Pictureka Card Game for just $5.99. Use the coupon at Coupons.com here for $5.00 off to get this card game for just $ .99!!

Now to find a good hiding spot for all of these Christmas presents...

*I got some great Double Coupon deals as well...including a pack of Huggies diapers for just 9 cents!! I'll try to blog about all those deals later!

6 comments:

Debbie Griffin said...

I was there yesterday and got some amazing deals as well! Did you know that you can stack the KMart coupons found on the shelves with manufacturer coupons? They won't double the KMart coupons, but the manufacturer coupons are doubled. I was able to get gillete body wash for .43! And a ton of other things for free! I came out with $75 worth of product for $20! I did find some great toy deals, too...gotta love those double coupons and clearance deals. I was a bit sickened though as I walked by the school supplies aisle already being stocked.

The Spend Freely Mama said...

Debbie,
I didn't even think of trying that (Kmart coupons + manufacturer coupons)! That is such a great tip! Wish I would've known yesterday, but I guess I will know for next time!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post but this coupon expired. It was from last year.

The Spend Freely Mama said...

Anonymous,
Sorry about that I posted the wrong one...there is one for right now...I will try to get it up there soon! Thanks for letting me know!

The Coons said...

I am always hearing about great deals people are getting at KMart and I rejoice with you. The nearest KMart for me is over 1 hour away, but I may save up a bunch of coupons for the next time they double coupons and take a morning to go up there. It would probably be worth the gas money! So excited for you on all of these great deals!!

The Coons said...

Well, after reading your other post about the Kmart stuff, and finding out my husband was going to be home afterall last evening, I asked him to spot me for a few hours and I drove up to the KMart and got some deals!! I got some great Christmas gifts and tons of free stuff with my double coupons and stacking them with the kmart coupons like you posted about. Thanks so much for the tip. I saved $110.00 with clearance prices and coupons--and I drove all the way to South Dakota to do it!! Thanks so much for the post and the inspiration!

Post a Comment