Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Last Round of K Mart's Super Double Coupon Sale

Apparently, many K Mart stores are going to have another Super Double Coupon Sale Event next week, but sadly, it is being reported that this will be the last one of these sales for the year! So, check your Sunday ad...if your store is participating in the sale, there will be a red box on the front page of the ad that says "Super Double..." You can also view the weekly ad online here. Then, check out Charlene's post here at My Frugal Adventures to see what you can get for FREE or almost FREE with your coupons.

2 comments:

Debbie Griffin said...

I saw a list of participating stores on hotcouponworld. It would appear that our store in Iron Mt. is participating. I used all my good coupons on the last round of doubles though when I saved $150 off of $200!!!

The Spend Freely Mama said...

Thanks for the info Debbie! You did awesome! I am going to plan my trip better this time...last time I was too rushed! If nothing else, it is such a great time to stock up on diapers.

Post a Comment