Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Friday, August 28, 2009

Walmart Toy Clearance?

I have seen some reports that most Walmart locations have put many of their toys on clearance (up to 75% off) to make room for Christmas toys...has anyone been to our local Iron Mountain store to know if they are on sale there too? Let us know if you find any great deals!

*I can't believe how much shopping ahead for Christmas can save you money (and time). I am almost done with my Christmas shopping for my kids (plus one or two other family members) just by buying things throughout the year on clearance. I have also been collecting a drawer of "birthday presents" that I have found on toy clearance racks...I love giving really nice toys that I have gotten for $1-2.00, rather than the cheap-o toys that I used to get when I needed a "last-minute birthday gift!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment