Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Walgreens $5.00 Off Coupon!


Walgreens has released another $5.00 off a $25.00 coupon good Wednesday, August 26 through Saturday, August 29. Just remember that the fine print says it must reach $25.00 before taxes and after coupons.

I think I will definitely try to use this coupon on diapers...Walgreens is going to have their Pampers Jumbo packs on sale for $8.99, plus you receive a $1.00 Register Reward. I have a couple high-value Pampers coupons that I will combine with this $5.00 off coupon to stock up on some diapers!

What about you? Do you have any deals thought up to use this with? If not, check out The Krazy Coupon Lady for her scenario for using this coupon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment