Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Birthday Freebies!


My dad (one of my blog's biggest fans) just sent me the link to this great website. It's called Free Birthday Treats, and it lists all the FREE things you can get on your birthday. The thing that I really like about it, is that you can sort it by state, allowing you to see only the places that are located near you! Here are a few that us NE Wisconsin locals can take advantage of:
Country Kitchen - FREE meal by showing your ID.

Burger King - FREE Kids' Meal for kids who join the online BK Kids' Club.

Okay...that is pretty pathetic (we really do live in the middle of nowhere!)...however, there are a lot of places that will give you FREE meals in Appleton and Green Bay...

0 comments:

Post a Comment