Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Target Deals For This Week

Everytime I post the deals at Target, I get a twinge of jealousy that zaps through my fingers as I type...I love Target, and the nearest one is 1.5 hours away. However, I know that many of you are within proximity to this wonderful shopping establishment, and so, I give you these deals for this week.

*I was in Green Bay last week, and was able to stop in and stock-up on the $ .16 Glade candle deal!! I only wish I would've bought a few more! What great "thinking of you" gifts!

Here are two of my favorite deals that can be found at Target this week:

Kellogg’s Whole Grain Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop-Tarts
$1.52
- $1.00 off Whole Grain Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop-Tarts Target printable coupon
- $2/2 Kellogg’s Select Fiber-Added Products (8/30 Red Plum Coupon Insert)
= 2 FREE after 1 manufacturer and 2 Target coupons!

Crystal Light On The Go, 3-pks. (found in the checkout lanes)
$0.99
- $2.00/2 (9/13 SmartSource Coupon Insert)
= FREE after coupon!
Thanks, Cha-Ching on a Shoestring!

For a complete list of deals and coupon match-ups for this week, please check-out this post from Stretching a Buck!

Deal Seeking Mom
has a list of all the new Target printable coupons that are available right now!

Mommy Snacks shares how you can get Softsoap Ensembles FREE at Target.

0 comments:

Post a Comment