Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Friday, November 20, 2009

Mega Swagbucks Day!


WooHoo! I love my Swagbucks! And today is even better...it's MEGA SWAGBUCKS DAY! That means that intead of the 1, 2 and 5 Swagbucks you earn for your internet searches, you can earn 10, 20, 50 or 100 Swagbucks today!

In case you haven't joined the "Swagbucks bandwagon" yet, Swagbucks is a site that you can search the internet with, getting results from Google and Ask.com. You then earn "bucks" randomly for searching which you can exchange for products, gift cards and more.If you already are searching the web AT ALL, you really must try this!

I was pretty skeptical at first, but within the first two weeks of using Swagbucks for my normal internet searching, I already had enough points to trade-in for a $5.00 Amazon Gift Card!! Now, just a couple of months after I started, I have earned $80 in Starbucks gift cards, $100.00 in Amazon gift cards and $90.00 in Mastercard Cash Cards!

I did nothing different than I normally do - I just did my internet searches through their site instead of my Google page.

To join, just click on the banner on the left side of my blog...have fun earning gift cards!! You will automatically earn 3 Swagbucks just for joining through my link!

*Also, some have wondered if you can "stack" the Amazon gift cards you are earning. And the answer is YES! I have been saving mine until I have enough to get the item I want for FREE! And, the $5.00 Amazon gift cards do not take long to earn...

0 comments:

Post a Comment