Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

More Pampers Gifts to Grow Points!

Wahoo! Here is 10 more points towards your Pampers Gifts to Grow Points:

Enter FebThankYouFans for 10 more points!

They are also offering an extra 50 points to those who enter three codes or more by 2/5.

I am loving these rewards programs. Even though I only buy Pampers every once in awhile when I find them at a rock-bottom price, I still have enough points saved up to get several of their rewards - including many great things from Shutterfly!!

2 comments:

Jones Family said...

I just entered 3 codes and the Feb Thank You code and didn't get the extra 50???

The Spend Freely Mama said...

Jones Family,
I would contact them. This is what it says on their site:
"Gifts to Grow has recently improved to be an even more rewarding program for you and your family. And right now, you'll earn 50 bonus points when you enter any 3 diaper codes before 2/5/2010. "

Post a Comment