Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Once Upon a Child Needs...

As you know, I LOVE taking/selling my stuff at Once Upon a Child. They just sent me an e-mail letting me know what they need, so I thought I'd pass along the information in case you have any of these things sitting in your garage collecting dust...turn it into cash:

Cribs
Outdoor Toys
Playyards
Jogging Strollers

*I am planning on taking a bin of my kids' outgrown clothes this weekend...hopefully I can make some cash to take to my other favorite store - Goodwill - to purchase next season's clothes for my kiddos! It goes like this: buy Gap, Gymboree, etc. name brands from Goodwill - kids wear them for a couple of months - take them to Once Upon a Child - earn cash - take cash to Goodwill, etc., etc., etc...I love it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment