Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Old Country Buffet: Buy One, Get One FREE!

Go here to sign-up, and you will receive a Buy One, Get One FREE Buffet at Old Country Buffet, Hometown Buffet, Fire Mountain, or Country Buffet.
Thanks, Mojo Savings!

*My husband always makes fun of me for this, but I absolutely love Old Country Buffet's bread pudding. Now to find someone who will go there with me...:)

2 comments:

carissa said...

is there one in Chicago....we would def. have been adventurous to have gone from TRU to Old Country!! and BOGO at that!! :)

The Spend Freely Mama said...

Oh, yes sista! From TRU to that...wouldn't that be something. Too bad TRU doesn't offer coupons!

Post a Comment