Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Monday, February 01, 2010

K Mart: Toy Sale Coming Up

Every Saturday, I go to our Iron Mountain, MI - K Mart store hoping to see the clearance toys an extra %-off. You might remember me telling you here how I got almost all my kids Christmas presents there last year when they marked their clearance toys an extra 50% off!

Well, I asked one of the workers in that department, and they said that the toys will be an extra 25% off starting February 7. Not great, but we may be able to snag a few deals....maybe they will be 50% off shortly after that...

I'll keep you posted if I find out any thing else...

0 comments:

Post a Comment