Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Friday, March 19, 2010

Another Olay Quench Rebate!


Wow! Can it be?! I just found out about another rebate offer from Procter & Gamble on an Olay product...they really want us to try their stuff!

Go here to print your rebate form for a FREE Olay Quench Body Lotion. (Purchase must be made by 4/16.)

Here are a couple of the coupons that are available right now to make this deal a money maker:
- FREE Olay Body Lotion, When You Buy Olay Regenerist Moisturizer (3/7 Procter & Gamble)
AND
- $3.00 Off Regenerist Moisturizer (3/7 Procter & Gamble Coupon Insert)

OR

- $1.00 Off Olay Body Lotion (3/7 Procter & Gamble Coupon Insert)

Thanks, Penny Pinchin' Mom!

3 comments:

Marti said...

I think Walgreens is giving a free Olay body wash when you buy an Olay Quench lotion next week! I love it when the deals stack on top of each other!

carissa said...

ooh! that sounds amazing. I'll do that. I have received both my rebates from Olay recently too. They are real quick :) I love that.

The Spend Freely Mama said...

Marti, That is awesome!

Carissa, I just got my rebates this week as well! Love that!

Post a Comment