Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sorry No Posts Today...


We have been celebrating my daughter's birthday today/this evening...sorry for the lack of posts. Plus, I have been working on this gigantic, crazy rainbow cake for her. That alone has been keeping my busy. Not to mention, my parents are visiting...
I will be sure to update tomorrow...stay tuned! Don't forget to enter the Two Coons' Giveaway below!!

3 comments:

Busch family said...

That cake is beautiful!! I'm sure she will LOVE it!! (I saw one like that on MckMama's blog - do you follow her?) I love the marshmallows and how you've decorated it! She will DEFINITELY remember this cake for a long time! :)

PS-Thanks so much for all your hard work on this blog! It helps so much. :)

MaryAnn said...

What a FABULOUS CAKE!!! Love it! I hope your daughter has a great birthday & I'm so glad you get to relax with your family & parents. See you soon!

The Spend Freely Mama said...

Busch family,
I have never seen that blog, but I will definitely check it out! Thanks for the tip!

MaryAnn,
Thanks so much!

Post a Comment