Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Econo Foods Ad = Some Manufacturer Coupons!


Edit: It appears that "Good Only at Nesh Finch Supplied Stores" means that your store carries the "Our Family" brand, however, I have not been able to test that theory out yet! Thanks, Marti!

I was glancing through the Econo Foods ad for this week, and came across a surprise...they had a whole page of extra coupons, and many were labeled "Manufacturer Coupons" which means you should be able to use them at other stores.

Some of them said "Good Only at Nesh Finch Supplied Stores" in their fine print...anyone care to enlighten me on what that means?! But there were a couple that do not say that...that are just normal manufacturer coupons. Some of them are:

- FREE Ice Cream Cones (up to $2.00) with the purchase of two Breyers Ice Cream Products
- $1.00 Off Any Two Sara Lee Frozen Desserts

I am thinking that you should be able to use the other ones at any store as well...since the other stores probably carry foods from whoever "Nesh Finch" is...:) Some of the other coupons are:

- $2.00 Off 2 DiGiornio 12" Pizzas
- $1.00 Off 3 Banquet Chicken Bags
- $1.00 Off 3 Old Orchard Apple Juice
- $1.00 Off 2 Cool Whip Topping

I was just telling my mom how I would love to see some coupons for Cool Whip, and there it is...I will for sure be trying this coupon at Walmart and will report back to you if they will take them or not.

They expire 3/27.

2 comments:

Marti said...

I just looked on the back of some "Our Family" honey, and it is distributed by Nash Finch, so I think Nash Finch is the supplier of the "Our Family" store brand. That's what a couple of our grocery stores carry.

The Spend Freely Mama said...

Marti,

Thanks for the heads up!

Post a Comment