Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Friday, March 12, 2010

Another Way to Use Those $1.00 Off Johnson's Coupons!


We have had all of these great $1.00 Any Off Johnson's Baby product coupons lately (Here and here), and our Walmart has stopped carrying the Johnson's Buddies Soaps (I love these, and they are usually free after coupon.).

Well, I just found out that you can find the Johnsons' Baby Swabs for only $1.38 at Walmart and Target. That is a great way to use those coupons if you can't find the Buddies soaps at your stores. A certain person in my household is addicted to cleaning out his ears with Q-tips, so this will be a great, cheap way to replenish our supply!

Thanks, Passion for Savings!

*Does anyone know where they are located in our Iron Mountain, MI store? I know that I have also seen them at our Iron Mountain, MI K Mart in the baby section (not sure on a price for them there.).

2 comments:

Angela said...

I have seen the Soap Buddies on the lotion wall next to cosmetics in the Iron Mountain Wal-mart. I haven't been able to find the Johnsons' Baby Swabs; where are they?

The Spend Freely Mama said...

Angela,

That's awesome! I'll have to look there for those! If our Walmart carries the Baby Swabs, they would be in the baby section, or on the body wash aisle. I do know that our K Mart carries them back in the baby section.

Post a Comment