Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Thursday, March 11, 2010

FREE Sample of Purex 3-in-1


This is a GREAT freebie in case you did not sign-up for it the first time I posted about it in January...
Go here to get a FREE sample (2 sheets) of Purex 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets.

*I haven't tried these yet, but I just received mine in the mail yesterday...and I requested it at the beginning of the year...just letting you know in case you haven't received yours yet!

*By the way, if you are someone who reads about these "Freebies" and wonders why you would want to go through the effort of filling out a form just to receive a small little tube of toothpaste...here's why: It actually does SAVE money!! Maybe if I only signed up for one or two it wouldn't matter...but with all of the freebies that are constantly being offered, it really does save us money! There have been times when, for one reason or another, we were out of our "stockpile" of deodorant or toothpaste or some other item (I stockpile items when I can get them at amazingly low prices or free!). We have been able to go another couple of weeks until I was able to find another deodorant or toothpaste deal, just by using the freebies we have received. It is also nice to be able to donate them to various organizations, missionaries, etc.

2 comments:

Marti said...

Totally agree with you on samples being worth the time. They also come with great coupons most of the time. And it's so fun to get the mail! :) I've been thinking that a single person might be able to spend very little on toiletries, laundry detergent, etc. even if they don't "coupon shop" if they just sent for all the free samples that come available.

Mary said...

I love these Purex 3-in-1 Sheets. Thank you for sharing and helping save me money! :)

Post a Comment