Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hooray! $3.00 Huggies Coupon Reset!


I have heard many rumors from people who said that their Coupons.com $3.00 Off Huggies Diapers coupon had reset. I kept checking mine to see if it had reset with no luck...
Just now, I went to Coupons.com, and it reset...that means two more $3.00 off coupons for me!
That is a total of EIGHT $3.00 off coupons that we have had access to lately! Amazing. Especially with the hot deal at Walgreens this week! If you missed any of these, check out my post here to find the links to the other $3.00 Huggies coupons.

So, did yours reset? Just curious...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No such luck...not reset but I will keep checking!
Christina

Tessa Nelson said...

yes, I noticed that earlier today!

Jessi Furthmyer said...

Not reset for me either :-( Hopefully soon

David or Jill King said...

Mine have not yet reset...=( I did use 4 coupons at WG today and got 4 packs of supremes for $36 - $17 = $19 ($4.75/pack)!

Post a Comment