Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Walgreens No Nonsense Hosiery Deal

Here's a comment from Debbie G regarding a deal that our Iron Mountain, MI Walgreens store has on No Nonsense Nylons:

"I went last night to get the bacon deal you talked about earlier. I found that the no nonsense great shapes nylons were on sale BOGO free. But what makes it even better is that our Iron Mountain Walgreens has special packages that have 2 pair in the for the price of 1...these packs are BOGO free. I ended up paying $4.29 for 4 pair of hose that are normally $4.29 each!!!"

Thanks, Debbie G.!

1 comments:

trajenta price said...

Amazing web site good article. Great information. This works great for me. Thanks for sharing this :)

Post a Comment