Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Friday, May 21, 2010

Discussion: Can You Use a B1G1 Coupon + Another Coupon?

I get a lot of questions about this topic, and so I thought I would bring it up on here and see what some of your experiences have been with this topic:

Q: Can you use a "Buy One, Get One FREE" coupon with another manufacturers coupon for the same item?

Apparently, this is a YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary) situation. Some people claim that the extra $-off coupon is taking it off of the one you are "buying" on the B1G1 coupon, and the B1G1 coupon is for the FREE item. For example, right now, many blogs are sharing these two deals:

Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Gel
4-in-1 Scrubbing Bubbles Starter Kit

$2.50 (Toilet Gel price at Walgreens)
- Buy a Toilet Gel, Get a 4-in-1 Starter Kit FREE (Printable Coupon Here)
- $1.00 Off Toilet Gel (Printable Coupon Here)
= $ .75 each after both coupons!

Nivea Lip Care Product
$1.50
- Buy One, Get One FREE (June All You magazine)
- $1.00 (Printable Coupon Here)
= $ .25 each after both coupons!

I have been particularly confused by this issue lately, as it seems that sometimes I can use two coupons like this with no problems, and then other times, the register will beep.

So, I am interested to hear about your experiences...have you all had success in using both a "Buy One, Get One FREE" coupon and another $-off coupon on two items? Please let us know in the comment section. I think a good discussion on this might help some people out.

3 comments:

Debbie Griffin said...

Walmart wouldn't let me use both recently. They said that it is one coupon per item and this one coupon actually counts towards both items. I've been frustrated by the different blogs saying that you can use both. I've never been able to use both.

The Spend Freely Mama said...

Debbie,
I just talked to a "fellow Iron Mountain, MI Walmart shopper", and she was able to use two coupons like this recently with no problems.

I too have been frustrated in the lack of consistency. It must have something to do with the way the coupons are "coded?" I don't know.

flixonase nasal spray said...

Nice blog, Thanks for sharing this wonders with us.
Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet interesting.

Post a Comment