Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Monday, May 17, 2010

More FREE Prints - Walgreens

Many of you know by now that my "new year's goal" is to get all of my digital pictures printed and in albums by the end of the year. Here are two more ways that I have gotten closer to my goal:

Make a "Share Site" on Shutterfly to earn up to 60 FREE prints. A "Share Site" is basically like a blog through Shutterfly. You simply need to upload photos to your "site," then invite some of your family members to view it, and you can earn 60 FREE prints. It takes a few minutes, but is well worth it to me. Of course, several family members with other e-mail addresses can make "Share Sites" too, so you could really rack up on the FREE prints!


If you (or a family member) has not registered with Walgreens Photo yet, you can do so now and receive 25 FREE prints for doing so. Don't forget to choose "Pick up in-store" to avoid shipping costs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment