Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Why I Love Walgreens!

Today was one of those days when I came skipping happily out of Walgreens - so thrilled to be a Walgreens shopper. My Walgreens trips aren't always so joyful. Lack of organization with my coupons, list, etc. has left me frustrated and disappointed at the register. Other times an unfriendly employee has had me leaving the store vowing never to return. But this was one of those perfect coupon days - a detailed list/organization of my coupons, a super-friendly employee, no registers beeping because it does not recognize my coupons - and I got some super great deals!

Here's what I did:

First of all, I had $10.00 in Register Rewards from last week's [free] Hydro Razor deal. I decided to put those towards some Training Pants (we are potty training my son right now). I was planning on getting the Walgreens brand since I didn't have any coupons for them, but once in the store I found out that the Pampers Register Rewards deal worked for their Easy-Up training pants as well!

Pampers Easy Ups
Buy $25.00 in Pampers products, receive $5.00 in Register Rewards
$8.99 x 3
= $27.00 + received $5.00 in Register Rewards.
- $10.00 in Register Rewards from last week's Hydro shaver deal.
= $12.00 or $4.00 each after spending/earning Register Rewards!

Gillette or Old Spice Body Wash
$4.49
- Buy One, Get One FREE (5/2 Procter & Gamble Coupon Insert)
- $4.49 (Register Rewards)
= Two for FREE after coupon and Register Rewards!

Ivory Bar Soap, 3 pack
$ .99 (With In-Ad Coupon)
- $1.00 (Spring 2010 Rouge Magazine)
= FREE after coupons!

Hefty One Zip Bags
$3.29
- Buy One, Get One FREE (With In-Ad Coupon)
- Buy One, Get One FREE (Recent Insert?)
= Two FREE after coupons!

0 comments:

Post a Comment