Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Walgreens: Hefty One Zip Bag Deal


I posted about the Hefty One Zip deal at Walgreens this week, but when I was pulling out my coupons to use, I noticed that I had "Buy One, Get One FREE" coupons from a recent Sunday insert. All of the other coupon match-ups I have seen on other blogs have only mentioned using the $1.00/2 coupon, so I was wondering if they knew a reason why this coupon wouldn't work with Walgreens' In-Ad coupon for "Buy One, Get One FREE." I decided (after discussing this thoroughly with "one of my biggest fans":)) at church today, to try it - and it worked!!

Hefty One Zip Bags
$3.29
- Buy One, Get One FREE (With In-Ad Coupon)
- Buy One, Get One FREE (Coupon from Recent Insert?)
= Two FREE after coupons!

So now, my question is this: Does anyone know what insert this "Buy One, Get One FREE" coupon was in?

I have searched for it on several coupon databases, and have only been able to find the "$1.00/2" coupon. I know I can't be the only person who received this coupon...help?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment