Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

More Pampers Gifts to Grow Points


There are two new "shareable" Pampers Gifts to Grow codes - each worth 10 points each:

FBMemorialDay10
JunFacebook2010

Also, if you sent in for the P&G Year of Savings rebate, the first page in that coupon book they sent is a code for 10 points.

Another way I just got more Gifts to Grow points was at Walgreens. I purchased some of the Walgreens wipes (they are on sale for just $4.99 - as are their Walgreens brand diapers with In-Ad Coupon), and a "coupon" printed out of the Catalina machine for a 10 point Pampers code! I have not seen this happen before, so I don't know if it was linked to just the Walgreens wipes, or if it will print with any diaper purchase...

Some of you may see these posts about the Pampers Gifts to Grow rewards program week after week, and think it doesn't apply to you because you don't have kids in diapers, etc. Let me tell you, I rarely purchase Pampers diapers (unless they are on sale, etc.), and I have been able to accumulate quite a bit of points. Plus, you can get Shutterfly photo rewards...who couldn't use that?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment