Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Friday, June 04, 2010

K Mart - Clearance Toys Additional 50% Off


WooHoo! Last year, I told you about K Mart's Toy Clearance Sale! I was able to get a lot of my Christmas shopping for last year done then. Well, ever since that sale, I stop in to K Mart to check and see if they are doing it again. I am so glad I stopped in today...
Right now, K Mart has all of their Clearance Toys an additional 50% off!!

They don't have as much selection as they did last year when they did this (at least not at our Iron Mountain, MI store), but I was able to pick up a couple of Christmas gifts that I have hidden away until December!

This goes back to my post about "shopping ahead" - I have saved 75-80% off of several Christmas presents for my kids...and it is still June! I still have seven months to find good deals on my kids' presents - which sure beats paying full-price! (Not to mention fighting the crowds at Christmas time.)

*You may want to call your local K Mart first to make sure they are having the same sale.

0 comments:

Post a Comment