Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Friday, June 04, 2010

My Walgreens Trip Today


I had great plans to simply "run in" to Walgreens today to use up a $5.00 Register Reward that I had. I was planning on buying the three bars of Neutrogena Transparent Facial Bar for $2.69 each and earning $10.00 in Register Rewards (for full details about this deal, read here.).

Unfortunately, there was only one of them left at my Walgreens. I decided to buy two 3-packs of the soap and one individual bar. Here's how my transaction turned out:

$6.29 - 3 Pack of Neutrogena Transparent Facial Bar
+ $6.29 - 3 Pack of Neutrogena Transparent Facial Bar
+ $2.69 - Single Neutrogena Transparent Facial Bar
- $5.00 - Register Rewards
= $11.19 out of pocket
+ Received $10.00 in Register Rewards
= $1.19 after Register Rewards for 7 Neutrogena Facial Bars!
*Plus, the Catalina machine printed out another 10 point code for my Pampers Gifts to Grow account. They must be printing with every order this week!

* I think I'm set on facial cleanser for awhile. Good thing I absolutely LOVE this soap. If you haven't tried it before, it is great stuff!

0 comments:

Post a Comment