Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Saturday, January 29, 2011

$1.00 Off 2 Crescent Rolls & Other High Value Pillsbury Coupons

I'm not sure why I haven't noticed these before, but I just stumbled across some great coupons on the Pillsbury site while I was looking for a recipe for all of the cheap Pillsbury pizza crusts that I got at Super One two weeks ago! Most of these are for a higher value than what we typically see for these products. For example, the typical $-off crescent rolls coupon is for $ .40-$ .50 Off 2 Crescent Rolls. There is a printable here for $1.00 Off 2 Crescent Rolls. I'm not sure how long these will last...

Once you register, you can print these coupons:

- $1.00 Off 2 Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- $1.00 Off 2 Pillsbury Italian Meal Breads (Breadsticks, Pizza Dough, etc.)
- $1.00 Off 2 Pillsbury Grands Biscuits
- $1.00 Off 2 Toaster Streudels
And More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment