Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Thursday, January 27, 2011

$1.00 Off Bar-S Hot Dogs

Go here to the Bar-S page on Facebook and "like" them. Then, click on "Idea Challenge." After clicking the "Allow" button, I clicked the icon for the "$1.00 Off Bar-S Coupon." I skipped the next part (posting to wall, referring it to friends), and then it said to click on the link to get the coupon. For some reason, the link did not work for me, but they also sent the link to my e-mail, and I was able to easily print two from there.

*While this coupon takes a little more effort to get, these are usually priced at around $1.00 at Walmart, making them FREE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment