Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Super One Foods (Iron Mountain, MI) Coupon Match-Ups (

Here are some of the deals and coupon match-ups that I see for this week at Super One Foods in Iron Mountain, MI. Make sure to check out their weekly ad here to see what other deals you may want to pick up.

One thing that I am really liking about shopping for some of my groceries at Super One, is the "unadvertised weekly deals" I have been finding. Last week, I found the Pillsbury Crescent Rolls marked down to $ .99 ($ .79 with my coupon) and White Chocolate Chips marked down to $1.00/2. These are stock-up prices in my book, so I was excited to find these!

Also, don't forget to sign-up with their e-mail newsletter here to receive a coupon from them for $5.00 Off a $50.00 Purchase.

Tostitos Tortilla Chips, 13 oz.
$1.99 (With In-Ad Coupon)

Hi-C Fruit Drink Boxes, 10 count
$1.49 (With In-Ad Coupon)

Quaker Oats, 18 oz.
$1.49 (With In-Ad Coupon)
- $1.00 (1/2 Red Plum Coupon Insert)
= $ .49 each after coupons!

California Navel Oranges
$ .66/lb

Sargento Shredded Cheese
$1.99

Kemps Ice Cream, 64 oz.
$2.49 (With In-Ad Coupon)
* I saw some various "Holiday" flavors marked way down when I was in there last week. Look for peppermint flavor for around $1.99.

Rice a Roni, 4-6 oz.
10 for $10.00
- Buy 3 Rice a Roni, Get a FREE Pasta a Roni (1/2 Red Plum Coupon Insert)
= $ .75 each for four!

Campbell's Chunky Soups
$1.77
- $1.50/4 (Printable Coupon Here)
= $1.37 each after coupon!

Snickers Fun Size Squares, 11.5 oz.
$2.50
- Buy One, Get One FREE (1/23 Red Plum Coupon Insert)
= $1.25 each after coupon!

Argo Corn Starch
$1.49
- $ .30 (11/7 SmartSource Coupon Insert)
= $1.19 each after coupon!

Jennie-O Turkey Pot Roast
$6.99 (In-Ad Coupon)

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Walmart in Iron Mountain informed me last night that they are now accepting all competitors coupons. If a coupon or deal is for another stores brand they will match it with their Walmart brand :)

The Spend Freely Mama said...

I had heard that too. That would be good on most things. I didn't know that about the store brand thing though. The good thing about getting the deals at Super One is that you can "stack" coupons, so you can use the store coupon and the manufacturers coupon on the same item. I am wondering if Walmart will just see that as the manufacturers coupon and not let you use another coupon on top of it? Hmmm...a lot of questions on this. I guess I need to go try it out!

Anonymous said...

Did we ever get an answer about Super One coupon policy with having to spend 10$ pre-coupons?

Post a Comment