Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Monday, January 24, 2011

Walgreens: Almay Deal!

Wild for Wags has a post about an unadvertised $7.00 Register Rewards that is printing when you purchase two Almay Pure Blends Eye Shadow (some of which are on sale for as low as $3.99!):

Almay Pure Blends Eye Shadow
$3.99 - Buy two!
- $2.00 (1/23 SmartSource Coupon Insert)
- $7.00 (Register Rewards)
= FREE + "you earn" $3.02 after coupons and Register Rewards!

* I have not had a chance to check for this at our Iron Mountain, MI Walgreens, but I will try to do that on Wednesday.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had to go to 3 Walgreens to find this product, but I did it. Thanks for posting it.

Heather near Atlanta

Post a Comment