Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Thursday, March 10, 2011

FREE Travel Size Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets at Walmart (+ Overage)

This is a "deal" for Walmart that is getting quite a buzz around the internet right now...

Purex 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets, travel size
$ .98
- $3.00 (2/20 Red Plum Coupon Insert)
= FREE + "you earn" $2.00 overage off of the rest of your purchases!

The reason for all "the buzz" for most people is the fact that Walmart's new coupon policy that just came out says that they will give overage for coupons that exceed the price of the item.

I have never had them not give me overage at our Iron Mountain, MI Walmart. For example, many times, I have used the "$2.50 Off John Frieda Any Product" coupon to get the John Frieda travel size products (priced at $ .97), giving me $1.50 overage off of the rest of my order. I have never had a problem with this.

Let me know how this deal works for you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment