Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Friday, March 11, 2011

K Mart Coffee Clearance (Iron Mountain, MI)

Stopped in K Mart tonight to use the $5.00 off coupon that I earned last week. Thought some of you might want to know that there is a clearance rack of grocery items at the front of the food section (near the refrigerated groceries). There were several good deals on there, but my favorite were these huge bags of Folgers coffee (24 oz.) priced at $5.75 (originally $11.49).

* By the way, did you know at any point you can have them "apply" your points that you have been earning through the "Shop Your Way Rewards Club" to your purchases? I didn't have much, but I was able to get an additional $1.87 off of my purchases today by using my reward points.

1 comments:

calutide said...

Thank you very much for the contribution. It has been very useful, I was looking for something similar,greetings and thanks.

Post a Comment