Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

KMart: Spending My $10.00 Off Coupon from Double Coupon Week

Last week during the double coupons at KMart, many of you received the "$10.00 off a $10.00 purchase" coupon that was only valid this week. I decided to combine mine with the Huggies deal that was going on this week (Spend $25.00 on Huggies products, get a $5.00 off coupon.):

$19.99 - Huggies Snug & Dry Big Pack, 64 diapers
$9.99 - Huggies Snug & Dry Jumbo Pack, 35 diapers
- $3.50 Big Pack (2/27 SmartSource Coupon Insert)
- $2.00 Jumbo Pack (2/27 SmartSource Coupon Insert)
- $10.00 coupon
= $14.48 out of pocket
+ Received a $5.00 off a $5.00 purchase coupon back
= Like paying $9.48 after coupons!
*Because Kotex is also included in this "Spend $25.00, Get $5.00" offer, I could have probably had a lower out of pocket expense by purchasing the big pack of Huggies and some Kotex products. However, I really needed to replenish my diaper stockpile, so I was willing to spend a little more OOP.

There were a couple of other deals I spotted at our Iron Mountain, MI K Mart store:

- Tons of Winter shoes on clearance + 50% off of that. Was able to get some boots for my girls for next Winter.
- On a Clearance rack in the back of the food section, they had a whole rack of Nabisco 100 Calorie Packs boxes for only $ .60!! They also had individual packs of Oreo Cakesters for $ .30.
- They still have a box of Hanes' kids' underwear on clearance for $1.99-$2.99. These are located in the Baby section.
- They had some clearance make-up in the purse section. I bought some Rimmel eye shadow that was clearanced to $1.49 + used the $2.00 off printable coupon to get it for FREE + I got $ .51 overage off of my other purchases.

0 comments:

Post a Comment