Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Monday, July 27, 2009

The Caregivers Marketplace


This week I have decided to find out more about several different programs that I have either been skeptical of in the past, or simply didn't have enough information about to endorse here on my blog (Swagbucks, Pampers Gifts to Grow, etc.). This is another program that I had heard mention of before, but had never checked it out for myself.
The Caregivers Marketplace is a program that gives you cash back on eligible products that are not typically covered by insurance. It is a free program...you simply enroll, then send in a cash request form along with your cash register receipts, and you will receive a check in the mail.
One of the categories of products that they will give you cash back for is "Baby Care." That includes the following brands: Pull Ups, Huggies, GoodNites, Gold Bond and Balmex.

For example, for every Jumbo pack of Huggies diapers that you purchase, they will give you $ .75 back! For every tube of Balmex you purchase, they will give you $1.00 back! Very interesting! I just enrolled...I'm excited about any method of getting our monthly diaper budget lowered!!

P.S. Even if you don't have kids...you will want to check this site out...you can get money back on purchases of Icy Hot ($1.00 back per purchase), Polident ($1.00 back), Nature Made ($1.00 back) and many more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment