Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Getting the Best Use of Your Coupons


For those of you who are new to couponing, I want to tell you I know how overwhelming it can seem at first. You might even get discouraged when you first start out if you are only saving a few dollars off of each grocery bill. I was the same way at first. Just keep learning as much as you can, and keep collecting those coupons. Your persistence will pay off!
For those of you who are new to my blog, I want to refer you to a few posts I did for coupon beginners:

Organizing Your Coupons

Coupons: Fact or Fiction?

Printable Coupon Reminders

I also just came across a great post by A Frugal Friend about how to know if you should purchase a smaller or larger size item with your coupons. Very good post!!

2 comments:

cj and family said...

I just wanted to say thanks for all of your efforts in posting the deals on this site. Like you said, it was very overwhelming and a little discouraging because it seemed as though the time invested (hours!) was hardly worth the reward (a couple dollars). But over the last few months, those couple dollars gradually increased to $10-12 a week, and in the last two weeks alone, I've saved $90+ on my groceries between coupons and sales! Last week I spent $51 for $112 worth of groceries, and tonight I spent $30 for $60 worth! More than worth my time! :o) Thanks again!

The Spend Freely Mama said...

cj and family,
Thank you so much for your comment. It was such an encouragement to me!! Great job with your coupons!

Post a Comment