Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I've Got Target On My Brain!

This weekend, I am going with some friends on a little overnight getaway, and of course, shopping is involved! I am really excited to visit a Target (the nearest one is 1.5 hours away!), and so I have been planning out my purchases. Here are some great posts on Target deals:

Deal Seeking Mom has the scoop on how you can get FREE Crest Whitestrips, plus really cheap Scrubbing Bubbles cleaner.

Moms By Heart is reporting that many Targets are having 75% off their toys right now to make way for the Christmas toys. What a great time to buy Christmas presents...you probably won't get them any cheaper than you will right now!

Money Saving Mom has a link to a $1.00 off All Small & Mighty Detergent...gives you a FREE trial size All!

Stretching a Buck also has a terrific list of deals and coupon match-ups for Target for this week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment