Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Monday, July 27, 2009

Eight O'Clock Coffee & Rewards Program

Well, I've really been seeing the advantages of some of the "rewards programs" that many companies have to motivate consumers to purchase their products. One of the ones that I have been earning rewards with is the Accumul8 Rewards program, which I have blogged about once before, from Eight O'Clock coffee:

Eight O'Clock Coffee is a terrific tasting coffee that I have been buying for quite a long time now. It has also turned out to be a fairly frugal choice as well...it is usually the most inexpensive of the whole bean/ground bagged coffees (around $4.18 at Walmart - plus you can almost always find a $1.00 off coupon for it - $3.18 for great coffee, not bad!). Right now you can get a $2.00 off 2 bags of coffee coupon here (don't forget to print twice by hitting the back arrow).

But, it gets better...Eight O'Clock coffee also has a Rewards Program. You earn rewards for every bag of coffee that you purchase. You can earn free bags of coffee, cash cards, and more! Just for entering the codes for two bags of coffee, I have earned 380 points - you only need 700 for a free bag of coffee!!

Hope you guys are enjoying these rewards programs (Swagbucks, Pampers Gifts to Grow, etc.)as much as I am! My only regret is that I didn't join them earlier.

0 comments:

Post a Comment