Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Friday, July 31, 2009

Encouraging Comment From a Reader...

I received such an encouraging comment from a reader this week, that I had to share it with you. Cjandfamily said:

"I just wanted to say thanks for all of your efforts in posting the deals on this site. Like you said, it was very overwhelming and a little discouraging because it seemed as though the time invested (hours!) was hardly worth the reward (a couple dollars). But over the last few months, those couple dollars gradually increased to $10-12 a week, and in the last two weeks alone, I've saved $90+ on my groceries between coupons and sales! Last week I spent $51 for $112 worth of groceries, and tonight I spent $30 for $60 worth! More than worth my time! :o) Thanks again!"

I share this not to "toot my own horn," but as a testimonial to the fact that persistence will pay off with your coupon efforts! It may not seem like much at first, but if you continue collecting coupons, and continue to match the deals, the amount of money you save will continue to grow!

1 comments:

aurogra 100 online said...

Wow, what an amazing giveaway!! Thanks so much.
Thank you for providing such a valuable information and thanks for sharing this matter.

Post a Comment