Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Another Facebook Deal...

Here's another Facebook deal for you...if you become a fan of Sara Lee on Facebook here, you will get a $3.00 off Pre-Packaged Deli Meat coupon. Many people are reporting being able to get FREE or almost FREE meat with this coupon.

*I haven't found this at our Walmart yet? Has anyone else in the Iron Mountain, MI area found this product?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you can find it at Walmart up by the deli meats.

The Spend Freely Mama said...

Great! Do you know how much it is at our Walmart?

Tessa Nelson said...

They are here at our walmart (Winona, MN) for about $3.97! However, I have not gotten any coupon yet. Are you suppose to get it in your fb inbox, or your email inbox?? I became a fan two days ago and haven't seen anything:(

The Spend Freely Mama said...

Tessa, I just signed up for mine, but they said once you fill out the form it could take several days! I hope we get them...that would make a pretty good deal!

Post a Comment