Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Sunday, September 20, 2009

K Mart Double Coupons - Might Be Coming Back?!

Now this is good news...it seems that K Mart has decided to bring back their Super Double Coupon sales at certain locations next week...I will let you know if I hear anything about our Iron Mountain, MI store. If you find out anything, leave a comment below so we can start planning! I've got a few high-value coupons that I will save if I know that they will be doubling!

*P.S. I have been enjoying a quiet weekend with my family, so sorry for the lack of posts. I will try to catch you up on some deals again tomorrow during my kids' nap time...such a precious time of the day!:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment