Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Free 28 Day Sample of Olay Professional Pro-X

I am telling you again, these product testing panels are GREAT!! If you have not joined some of these yet, you are missing out on some great FREE products!

Right now, if you are a member of Vocalpoint, make sure to check your account. You probably have a FREE 28-day sample of Olay Professional Pro-X waiting for you! This stuff is pretty expensive ($45-50.00!!), so I am excited to try it out!

I just found out about another product testing panel called Viewpoints. Sign-up right now to see if you qualify for a FREE Bounce Dryer Bar. (Thanks, Moms By Heart!)

Here are a few other Product Testing Panels that I really like. I am always getting surprised in my mailbox with coupons for FREE products at the grocery store:

SheSpeaks
Vocalpoint
Kraft First Taste
Pssst! From General Mills

0 comments:

Post a Comment