Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Monday, September 21, 2009

Did You Sign-Up For Your FREE Schwan's Food?


You might remember when I told you about the $10.00 in FREE Schwan's food that Schwan's was offering awhile back. Well, if you did not take advantage of that offer, it is still available here. It will only work if you are a new customer (i.e. you have never ordered from them before.).
I had a great experience with it. I ordered a huge bag of cheese tortellinis, and paid NOTHING. I was kind of expecting the delivery man to be pushy in trying to get me to purchase other food, but he just dropped it off and left.

*If you aren't sure what to purchase, they have some yummy looking Seasonal ice cream flavors right now!:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment