Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Monday, February 15, 2010

FREE Magazine With Great Coupons!

It has been awhile since I posted anything about this great FREEBIE. Rouge Magazine is a FREE P&G produced magazine, that always contains a whole page of high value coupons in it. I was reminded of it again when I received it in my mailbox yesterday. Here are the coupons that my magazine had:

- $1.00 Off Zest, Ivory, Safeguard, Old Spice, or Gillette Body Wash products
- $1.00 Off Perfect 10, Root Touch-Up, or Nice & Easy products
- $1.00 Off Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant

- $1.00 Off Olay Body Wash
- $1.00 Off Olay Skin Care
- $2.00 Off Natural Instinct
- $1.00 Off 2 Head & Shoulders
- FREE Zest Soap When You Buy Venus Embrace or Breeze Razor

0 comments:

Post a Comment