Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Monday, February 15, 2010

Toothpaste for $ .04 and Other Walgreens Deals!



I have been recently making a mental list of things that are running low in my "toiletry stockpile."(For more info on "stockpiling" go here.) One of the top things on my list was toothpaste! Hooray! Time to stock-up on toothpaste!

BTW, this is a prime example of why it pays to sometimes get more than one paper, and/or to purchase extra coupons online!

Crest Cavity Protection, 6.4 oz.
$2.29
- $1.50 (Walgreens February Coupon Booklet)
- $ .75 (2/7 Proctor & Gamble Coupon Insert)
= $ .04 each after coupons!!

Here are some other deals for this week (none as great as that one in my opinion!):

Air Wick IMotion or Freshmatic
On Sale for 50% Off (The compact ones are on sale for $3.99 and the larger ones for $7.50)
-
$4.00 (2/7 SmartSource Coupon Insert)
OR
- $5.00 (2/7 SmartSource Coupon Insert)
= Nearly FREE after coupon!

Pepperidge Farms Goldfish
$3.00/2
- $ .75 (Printable Coupon Here) - print 2!
= $ .75 after coupons!

Revlon Colorsilk Haircolor
$1.99 (After In-Ad Coupon)
- $1.00/2 (1/17 SmartSource Coupon Insert)
= $ .99 after coupons!

Chex Mix
$3.00/2
- $ .50 (Printable Coupon Here)
- $ .50 (Printable Coupon Here)
= $1.00 each after coupons!

Starbucks Frappuccino Drinks
$4.00/2 (After In-Ad Coupon)
- $1.00 (Printable Coupon Here)
= $1.00 each after coupons!

All Lysol Cleaners
On Sale for Buy One, Get One FREE!
Use Various Coupons
= Final Price Varies

4 comments:

rachael metcalf said...

The crest toothpaste will count towards the P&G rebate for the coupon book too, won't it? :) Good deal!

mommymular said...

The in-ad coupon is for 18 piece trident, and the coupon is for the trident layers which is 14 piece, so I don't know if that one will work or not.

Also, the i-motions are on sale for $3.99, and the coupon is for $4, so YMMV on that one. My friend was able to get it because the cashier pushed it through anyway, but I wasn't. The big freshmatics, though are on sale for around $7.50, and the $5 coupon is for that, so that would be a good deal.

Anonymous said...

The in-ad coupon for Trident will not work on Layers gum. With the i-motions, make sure you have the exact Freshmatics coupon. The Freshmatic on sale for $3.99 is the compact version, so to get it free you must use the $4 coupon for the compact version.

The Spend Freely Mama said...

Rachel, Yes, the Crest Toothpaste should definitely count towards the P&G rebate...

mommymular, I found that out last night...thanks for the tip. I will edit the post to take that off...The Walgreens store policy is to adjust the coupon down. I have called Corporate about that, and they always have to take your coupon. Even if it is for more than the sale price. They do, however, have the option to adjust the coupon down, rather than giving you the full amount off. I would check into that if I were you...

Anonymous, Thanks for the tip. I found both of those things out last night...but I was still able to get the Compact Freshmatic. I didn't get the $7.50 one. I just can't spend $2.50 on an air freshener....I'm so spoiled with all these coupon deals!

Post a Comment