Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Trip to Walgreens Last Night...

Well, I had a TON of Register Rewards to use from all the great deals last week, so I headed to to Walgreens last night to get some deals...

I took advantage of the Olay Body Washes being on sale for Buy One, Get One 50% Off...plus, I had two $1.00 Off coupons...plus, I am going to submit for the new Olay Rebate here!!! In other words, I spend $13.00 (in Register Rewards from last week) and will be getting $15.00 back!!! Love it! Not to mention the fact that I was almost out of my stockpile of body wash...perfect timing!!

I was also able to stock-up on the amazing $ .04 Crest toothpaste I mentioned here.

Oh yes...and I can't forget the FREE Airwicks I-Motion Air Freshener! On sale for $3.99 + the $4.00 off coupon from the 2/7 coupon insert!

I'm loving Walgreens these days!

0 comments:

Post a Comment